- Matric with pass in Mathematics
- Must have experience using conventional measuring equipment and not digital equipment.
- Knowledge to use proctractor to measure angles.
- A firm knowledge of different types of gauging and measuring equipment used in the Engineering Industry.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Calibration and Verification of measuring equipment.
- Knowledge of SPC (Statistical Process Control) will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Hydraulics and Fluid Control will be advantageous.
- Must be willing to work shifts.
- Receiving Inspection of inbound products from suppliers.
- Ensure that all products inbound from Suppliers are inspected in line with the sampling plan.
- Notify the Quality Manager in the event of non-conforming product being detected.
- Keep record of products inspected and the results of each.
- Ensure that housekeeping in your designated area is of a high standard at all times.
- Ensure that all measuring tables are cleaned using Industrial Alcohol at the start of the shift.
- When necessary coach and remind fellow employees to wear protective clothing issued to them, as required by the nature of the work.
- Report any unsafe acts to the Health & Safety Manager.
- Required to perform ad-hoc tasks from time to time other than documented within this scope depending on departmental/organizational workload.
- Responsible to comply with all company rules and regulations.
- Comply with all Safety, Health and Environmental requirements, including the wearing of protective clothing issued to you.